Taylor Swift motivated an entomologist to name a brand-new millipede

Thảo luận trong 'Phong Thủy - Đồ Cổ - Cây Cảnh - Thú Nuôi' bắt đầu bởi qn8800x414, 23/4/22.

1. qn8800x414

qn8800x414 New Member

Tham gia:
    16/11/21
    Bài viết:
    Thích đã nhận:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nam
    Taylor Swift motivated an entomologist to name a new millipede types after the megastar
    Taylor Swift has many Grammys and American Songs Awards, yet this new honor will certainly be an initial for the global pop celebrity.
    thor love and thunder blue hair girl

A newly found varieties of millipede was called after Swift, according to a research released in the journal ZooKeys. It's called Nannaria swiftae, or Swift twisted-claw millipede.
    Lead research author Derek Hennen is a self-proclaimed Swiftie and wished to recognize the vocalist. He was a doctoral candidate at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg at the time of the research study.
    "Her music has gotten me through difficult times, as well as it's kind of a good little thanks I can offer for the happiness her songs has actually brought me," Hennen claimed.
    Hennen found the Appalachian millipede in Fall Creek Falls State Park in Spencer, Tennessee, the exact same state Swift moved to as a teen to seek her vocal singing career.

taylor swift hurdle game
    If Swift becomes aware of the identifying, Hennen wishes she enjoys regarding it and utilizes it as a chance to learn more regarding the millipede.

trang này